Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Tardy

Sorry y'all been meaning to get NXNE pt. III up just haven't had time. And writing it on my iPhone sounds a lot like work.
Also I started watching the Killing on Netflix as well as trying to finish Arrested Development as well.

What I'm trying to say is I'm lazy.

But don't worry I'll get it up soon as I can.
In the meantime go listen to one of the more awesomer bands of Toronto's indie scene: Rulers Of The Moon. Full disclosure though-I have a bias: I'm friends with them. That aside they kick ass. Like Stooges meets Motörhead sorta. Go buy their ep on iTunes and watch for the LP on August 10 at Handlebar (my band CHAMPION LOVER is in support). Show up, buy us drinks and pay to see awesome live music live. Those are the rules.

HL

No comments:

Post a Comment